Better Brain™ Children’s Gummies : Omega 3, 6, 9 Essential and DHA are just what you need to improve and facilitate the overall health and well-being of your little ones.
* This gummy provides 2 types of omega that human CANNOT produce ( have to get it by food sources). Plentiful intake of the omega-3 fat DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is essential. It assists in for Brain Developments, Heart Health, and Vision. Our Gluten Free, Vegetarian Formula has a citrus flavor and is designed for kids 2 years and older.
* The boosting your child’s intake of DHA as an infant and into the school-age years may be a simple way to generate measurable improvements in their brain function.
* Low DHA Levels May Impact Reading, Memory and Behavior. The studies involved children aged 7-9 who had below-average reading scores. In these kids, low levels of DHA and other omega-3 fats were associated with poor reading, memory and behavioral problems.
* Previous studies have also found children with ADHD and related behavior/learning disabilities are more likely to have low omega-3 fat levels that could benefit from supplementation. Omega-3s Found to Alter and Boost Brain Function.
* Sixty percent of your brain is made up of fat. DHA alone makes up about 15 percent to 20 percent of your brain’s cerebral cortex. It’s found in relatively high levels in your neurons – the cells of your central nervous system, where it provides structural support.
* Product label may different than pictures.
• BOOST BRAIN PERFORMANCE – increased intake of generate measurable improvements in their brain function, Great memory booster, completed with all essential fatty acids 3,6,9
• SAVING GRACE FOR PICKY EATER – ensure your picky eater nutritients they needed for their developing brain
• HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS – Made in USA, GMP Certified Facility, natural, gluten-free formula, vegetarian, no sugar coating gummies
• INCREASE DHA – could improve memory retention, cognitive, relational skills & vision
• USE IT AS A TREAT – great tasting gummy your child will beg for.
(as of Jun 05,2018 13:37:51 UTC – Details)